The members of the DOTHOTEL Advisory Board jointly oversees the activities of the .hotel top-level domain and its management. The DOTHOTEL Advisory Board consists of international experts and representatives from the hotel and Internet business and acts as an exchange platform for the global .hotel community.
The Advisory Board provides assistance and guidance in
- governing the organization by establishing policies and objectives;
- supporting and reviewing the performance of the management team;
- supporting and reviewing the companies strategy;
- broadening a multi-stakeholder approach and networking of the .hotel top-level domain;
- accounting to the stakeholders for the organization’s performance;
- domain registration policies (allocation and administration) of domain names.
Members of the Advisory Board include:
- Representatives from international hotel and hotel associations
- Representatives from national hotel and hotel associations
- Representatives from hotel chains
- Representatives from individual hotels
- Representatives from the Internet and Domain name business (ICANN, registrars, registries)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.