HOTEL® Top-Level-Domain S.à.r.l.
68, av. de la Liberté
Phone +352 62 1708180
mail (@) dothotel (dot) info
Registered at Luxembourg company register R.C.S. Luxembourg B 157.021.
Managing Director: Philipp Grabensee
This website includes forward-looking statements related to HOTEL Top-Level Domain S.à.r.l. that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to integration of newly acquired businesses and assets, product delivery, product launch dates, risks relating to the Internet, development and protection of technology, the availability of financing or other capital to fund its plans and operations, the management of growth, market acceptance of our products, our ability to compete successfully against established competitors with greater resources, the uncertainty of future governmental regulation (particularly as it pertains to the Internet), pending litigation and other risks. Prospective investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. Actual results may differ materially and adversely from management expectations.
Any person accessing the HOTEL Top-Level Domain Sarl (hereafter “dothotel”) web site accepts, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions of use set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in links on this web site that connect to other web sites.
1. Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the dothotel web site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the dothotel web site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of dothotel.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying dothotel products and services are proprietary marks of dothotel. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the dothotel web site allow for the exchange of information between you, the user, and dothotel. Any submission by the user becomes the property of dothotel, and the user implicitly grants dothotel the authority and right to use that content in accordance with dothotel corporate privacy policies. If you send any communications or materials to the dothotel web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, the user gives up any claim that any use of such material violates any of the user’s rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way dothotel uses such material.
4. User Responsibility. The user assumes all responsibility for use of the dothotel web site. The user waives all claims against dothotel, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and programmers that may arise from the use of the dothotel web site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While we have attempted to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither dothotel nor its information contributors can be held responsible by user for the accuracy of the information found in the dothotel web site. All information in the web site is provided “as is.” dothotel makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
6. Disclaimer. Certain links in this web site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom dothotel has no control. dothotel makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites.
Please e-mail us at mail (@) dothotel (dot) info if you have any questions with regard to the policy.
DOTHOTEL® and HOTELDOMAIN® and HOTEL® are registered trademarks within the European Union. Other trademark registrations are registered or pending.